Air hostess Jobs in Boston | one of the finest Frontier Airlines just posted best Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. If you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right place. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company openings On Airlinesnewjobs.com World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
What Will You Be Doing?
The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant (FA) is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety, security and comfort of our passengers onboard our aircraft. The Flight Attendant performs a variety of services in order to maintain a high level of excellent customer service. Flight Attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to help answer any questions, address concerns and sell products onboard. It is essential for all crew members to follow established FAA and Frontier guidelines in providing for the comfort and safety of passengers and respond to inflight emergencies and/or security concerns in the unlikely event they arise.
- Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of cabin if necessary
- Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage prior to and during the flight
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system
- Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features
- Sets up galley, checks supplies, stows beverage and snack carts and verifies count
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products
- Provides emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid)
- Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
- Performs tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, and reaching above shoulder level and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies
- Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during commute, pre-flight activities and flight operations)
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees
- Other duties as required
- High school graduate or GED required
- MUST BE 20 years of age to begin the interview process.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Valid passport is required, the ability to travel in and out of the United States, and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines is required
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines, including no visible tattoos or multiple piercings. Tattoos may not exist in the following areas: shoulders to fingertips, neck or chest area, behind the ears and for women – mid-thigh to toes
- Must be willing to relocate to assigned base location
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Must be willing to travel for long stretches of time as part of the job
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes
- Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and communicate in English fluently
- Ability to communicate effectively with and reassure passengers in a hurried and stressful environment
- Ability to work independently as a leader and as a team member among fellow employees and passengers
- Heavy lifting, pushing and/or pulling of objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds frequently
- Ability to sit in and be secured with seatbelt and shoulder harness in all jump seats without a seat belt extension, harness extender or modify the integrity of the jump seat
Includes, but not limited to, beverage/snack carts, galley equipment, POS devices/systems, flight stairs, aircraft cabin equipment including doors, and emergency equipment.
Working environment subject to varying climate conditions, air turbulence, changing locations, variable hours, dry air, noise levels from engines and other equipment, dim lighting and confined spaces
Working environment is typically fast paced and physically demanding
Work shifts/hours vary including days, weekends, evenings, red-eyes and holidays
- Perform frequent repetitive motions, to include bending at the waist and knees and sustaining those positions for extended periods of time
- Must have 20/20 (or “sufficient”) vision and hearing to safely perform the essential functions of the position
- Ability to hear, interpret and respond to onboard chime systems, call buttons and announcements or direction given over interphone and public address system
- Ability to stand throughout most of work shift
- Perform in-flight duties while in a pressurized cabin for extended periods of time
- Possess the physical strength to reach and operate all emergency equipment and exits
- Operate door and window exits in manual and emergency modes. (Can include weight of 33 lb window exit and investigate door “emergency mode” resistance)
- Push/pull/move a galley cart weighing 100 lbs
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 lbs occasionally and/or up to 35 lbs frequently
- Ability to lift a 35 lb luggage piece (occasionally – bags heavier than 50 lbs) from the floor to 33″ (i.e. floor to passenger seat) AND from 33″ to 67″ (i.e. passenger seat to overhead compartment)
- Ability to reach into overhead compartments with a height of 67″ and depth of 28″
- Ability to be properly secured in the cabin jumpseat by the safety belt and shoulder harness without the use of seatbelt extensions
- Ability to balance and reach across seats and serve passengers
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
Hourly Rate: $24.51 per hour
Air hostess Jobs in Boston All Information
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various post.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and other Local language, will be an added advantage.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving attitude and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly online using apply button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Its very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Sector Job, Jobs Alert, Jobs, vacancy, New startups jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, latest jobs Notification, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online from home, Online jobs at Home, Full time Career jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate sector?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
1. You have financial security.
2. You get more perks and benefits like Affordable health insurance, Paid leave and all.
3. Often many offices all over the country or worldwide giving possibilities for relocation.
4. If you make a mess of things, apologies and get down to correcting it. You will have a better status.
5. You’ll learn how to handles distorted, skewed and grotesque situations with politeness. You’ll have no other option.
6. Resilience against staff fall-out due to illness, accidents, resignation or dismissal. In a small organization fall-out of one staff member can already drastically increase the workload of all the others.
7. Best salary in industry.
8. Attractive benefits and perks.
9. Structured organization and clear career path.
10. Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and There are more career development opportunities.
1. The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant and there’s more bureaucracy.
2. Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust and there’s less room to experiment.
3. There’s stiff competition .
4. Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay and there’s less transparency.