Brussels Airlines Jobs in Bonn | one of the finest Brussels Airlines just posted best Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. If you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right place. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company openings On Airlinesnewjobs.com World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
Support the Inflight product team with the implementation and follow-up of:
- inflight product & service concepts, both complimentary and retail, including food & beverages, equipment, crew meals & entertainment content
- the continuous improvement of logistic processes and the food safety monitoring
- action plans to improve customer experience and revenues while controlling costs
Key Result Areas
Retail: Back Office management
- Manage the buy on board and duty free back office system: keep the articles data base up to date, update flight & crew identification numbers, create & follow-up the meal deals, verify correct implementation in UAT and roll-out in production.
- Ensure the follow-up of the distribution of POS (Point of Sales devices on board) in order to have the required number of POS, card readers and printers on board. Coordinate and follow-up the repair of the devices and manage the inventory.
- Follow-up of crew issues/reports related to on-board sales, take actions needed to solve those issues.
Catering: Quality/Selections/Customer experience
- Organize monthly tasting for all complimentary food in order to check quality, improve customer experience and challenge suppliers.
- Follow up of NPS results & guests comments in order to give recommendations and propose corrective actions to the catering managers
- Follow up of the on board quality processes (HACCP)
- Meal selections in coop with catering managers
- Keep up to date files of meal selection/menus, including prices, loading ratios, etc.
Business Operations Support
- Support the day to day operations by assisting, when needed, the product managers and the other product officers. E.g. of tasks:
- Updates: meal plans, menu cards, speeches, entertainment content,…
- Tender & contracting support
- Invoices control
- Coordination and communication: Ensure involvement, co-ordination and communication with all partners (FOPS, M&E, Marketing, Sales, …) when and where needed, to guarantee smooth implementation of new concepts or daily adjustments.
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably with data compilation/analysis, administrative tasks, supply chain, product
- Language: English + preferably Dutch, French or German
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Organizational & operational: Process, planning, attention to details, take initiatives, problem solver
- Flexibility: Coordination, work transversally with different people/organizations (suppliers, crew, operational colleagues, …) on various topics
- Interest in catering (food & beverage) and overall inflight experience
Brussels Airlines Jobs in Bonn All Information
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various post.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and other Local language, will be an added advantage.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving attitude and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly online using apply button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Its very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Sector Job, Jobs Alert, Jobs, vacancy, New startups jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, latest jobs Notification, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online from home, Online jobs at Home, Full time Career jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate sector?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
1. You have financial security.
2. You get more perks and benefits like Affordable health insurance, Paid leave and all.
3. Often many offices all over the country or worldwide giving possibilities for relocation.
4. If you make a mess of things, apologies and get down to correcting it. You will have a better status.
5. You’ll learn how to handles distorted, skewed and grotesque situations with politeness. You’ll have no other option.
6. Resilience against staff fall-out due to illness, accidents, resignation or dismissal. In a small organization fall-out of one staff member can already drastically increase the workload of all the others.
7. Best salary in industry.
8. Attractive benefits and perks.
9. Structured organization and clear career path.
10. Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and There are more career development opportunities.
1. The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant and there’s more bureaucracy.
2. Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust and there’s less room to experiment.
3. There’s stiff competition .
4. Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay and there’s less transparency.