Cabin Crew Jobs in Hobart | one of the finest Qantas airways just posted best Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. If you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right place. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company openings On Airlinesnewjobs.com World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
Now, is an exciting time to join as we continue to restart our international business. If you have a passion for delivering a premium customer experience and demonstrating great care for people, then we have an opportunity for you to bring this to life.
Think of Qantas and there is that sense of familiarity, a feeling of warmth, and pride that this national icon represents to the world. Our crew are renowned for their world-class customer service, safety and operational excellence.
As a member of our cabin crew team, no two days are the same. The only guarantee is that you’ll explore endless possibilities, be challenged, create opportunities for our customers by resolving problems and make a difference to someone’s day. With a strong and positive attitude, you’ll be surprised at what you’re able to achieve – and how you can play a key role in the experience our customers have.
In this role, you will have plenty of fun, work with a diverse group of amazing people and create experiences for yourself like no other.
- Have pride and a clear passion in delivering exceptional and consistent service experiences
- Understand our customers, anticipate their needs and take responsibility in providing a superior customer service
- Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help such as children travelling alone, nervous flyers or customers who may not have English as their first language
- Follow and be compliant in all Company procedures and policies
- Be trained and confident in aircraft safety procedures and first aid, and pass all training and assessment requirements
- Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance
- Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm and safe way
- Take a caring approach when interacting with customers. An example being when offering our customers food, beverages and any other assistance they may need on-board
- Understand the importance of hygiene standards in-flight so all areas of the cabin are clean and fresh for our customers
- Although not essential we are also seeking interest from people who speak the following languages – Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, and Cantonese
To be successful, you’ll also need to meet the following minimum criteria to operate within the unique aircraft environment:
- Customer or hospitality service experience or previous experience in the Airline Industry
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Height between 163cm-183cm
- Australian or New Zealand permanent residency with unlimited working rights
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate completed within the last 12 months (or be willing to obtain at short notice)
- Current CPR accreditation (The CPR component is only valid for 12 months and a refresher course must be completed if expired) (or be willing to obtain at short notice)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol ‘Statement of Attainment’, from a Nationally Accredited Provider which you would need to have by the end of the recruitment process (or be willing to obtain at short notice)
- An excellent level of health and fitness, including the ability to swim 50 metres fully clothed and tread water for 3 minutes unassisted
Our experience lives with our people. We leverage this wisdom through mentoring, providing valuable learning and support for your personal growth and development.
Cabin Crew Jobs in Hobart All Information
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various post.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and other Local language, will be an added advantage.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving attitude and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly online using apply button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Its very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Sector Job, Jobs Alert, Jobs, vacancy, New startups jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, latest jobs Notification, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online from home, Online jobs at Home, Full time Career jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate sector?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
1. You have financial security.
2. You get more perks and benefits like Affordable health insurance, Paid leave and all.
3. Often many offices all over the country or worldwide giving possibilities for relocation.
4. If you make a mess of things, apologies and get down to correcting it. You will have a better status.
5. You’ll learn how to handles distorted, skewed and grotesque situations with politeness. You’ll have no other option.
6. Resilience against staff fall-out due to illness, accidents, resignation or dismissal. In a small organization fall-out of one staff member can already drastically increase the workload of all the others.
7. Best salary in industry.
8. Attractive benefits and perks.
9. Structured organization and clear career path.
10. Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and There are more career development opportunities.
1. The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant and there’s more bureaucracy.
2. Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust and there’s less room to experiment.
3. There’s stiff competition .
4. Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay and there’s less transparency.