Flight attendant American airlines Jobs in Seattle | one of the finest Company American airlines just posted best Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. If you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right place. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company openings On Airlinesnewjobs.com World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
What You’ll Do
- Set a high standard and provide remarkable in-flight service
- Able to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Think independently while still being part of a collaborative team
- Handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public, both on and off the aircraft
- Work independently and as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Follow applicable regulations and work rules
Physical Demands, Expectations And Working Conditions
- Position requires some physical exertion, such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, walking and lifting
- Long periods of standing and speaking
- Airport ramp operations are noisy and can be hazardous without due caution
- Extensive travel, must be able to spend consecutive nights away from home and endure all climates
- Varying work schedules that include evenings and weekends
- Skilled in handling difficult situations, problem solving, complaint resolution and conflict de-escalation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; provide friendly reception to all customers
- Must be able to professionally represent the American Airlines brand while in the Flight Attendant uniform
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- College education or two years’ customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Must be in possession of a valid U.S. or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all states and countries that are served by American Airlines
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Able to attend up to 6 1/2 weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and, if employed, move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Able to be on call and available to report for duty in your assigned base (reserve duty). Reserve duty may continue for an undetermined amount of years.
To be eligible for a designated language speaker Flight Attendant position, you must:
- Be fluent in the Hindi language or another designated language
- Successfully complete a language proficiency screening at a superior rating
What does ‘fluent’ mean?
- Speaks the language with proper syntax and grammar structures, including complex verb structures and tenses, and proper agreement of tenses such as noun/pronoun, adjective agreement, etc.
- Ability to comprehend up-to-date/new expressions and cultural nuances
- Ability to tailor a message appropriately to the context (social, situational, or emergency)
- Displays a broad range of vocabulary and appropriate references
- Can read the language at an appropriate pace
Benefits of being a designated language speaker Flight Attendant include:
- Premium pay
- Opportunity to travel more often to destinations where your second language is spoken
- Must be able to read and speak Hindi fluently
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
- This document is provided for demonstrative purposes and not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and expectations.
Flight attendant American airlines Jobs in Seattle All Information
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various post.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and other Local language, will be an added advantage.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving attitude and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly online using apply button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Its very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More: https://jobs.aa.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Sector Job, Jobs Alert, Jobs, vacancy, New startups jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, latest jobs Notification, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online from home, Online jobs at Home, Full time Career jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate sector?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
1. You have financial security.
2. You get more perks and benefits like Affordable health insurance, Paid leave and all.
3. Often many offices all over the country or worldwide giving possibilities for relocation.
4. If you make a mess of things, apologies and get down to correcting it. You will have a better status.
5. You’ll learn how to handles distorted, skewed and grotesque situations with politeness. You’ll have no other option.
6. Resilience against staff fall-out due to illness, accidents, resignation or dismissal. In a small organization fall-out of one staff member can already drastically increase the workload of all the others.
7. Best salary in industry.
8. Attractive benefits and perks.
9. Structured organization and clear career path.
10. Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and There are more career development opportunities.
1. The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant and there’s more bureaucracy.
2. Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust and there’s less room to experiment.
3. There’s stiff competition .
4. Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay and there’s less transparency.