Flight attendant jobs hiring in Boston | one of the finest Company Delta Air Lines just posted best Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. If you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right place. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company openings On Airlinesnewjobs.com World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
You should be a safety- and service-oriented professional who loves to be on the go, help others, and enjoy variety in your work. You should be excited at the prospect of solving problems and going the extra mile to leave our passengers with a positive experience that lasts long after their flights have landed. The idea of joining a company that connects the world and building a lasting career, while enjoying flight privileges that are the envy of the marketplace, should excite you!
What You Need to Know:
Since Delta Air Lines’ flights operate day and night and all year-round, Flight Attendants must work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed.
Delta’s compensation package is competitive, and our benefits program includes health and insurance coverage, 401(k) with a company match, a profit-sharing program, and worldwide travel privileges.
Prior to beginning work in the Flight Attendant role, new hires must successfully complete six weeks of training located at our World Headquarters in Atlanta, GA. During this time, participants receive a training wage and some meals, as well as lodging for those who do not live within 2 hours from the training facility.
Key Responsibilities of Our Flight Attendants:
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers while providing exceptional customer service, at an altitude of at least 8,000 feet
- Provide assistance lifting and stowing luggage into overhead bins and soliciting assistance when needed
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment and ensure safety requirements are met
- Prepare, serve, and sell beverages (including alcohol) and meals (which may include beef, pork, seafood, peanuts, etc.)
- Answer questions and assist passengers when necessary, particularly those with special needs
- Willingness to comply with our uniform and appearance guidelines, including tattoos and piercings restrictions
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers when an aircraft experiences delays or hits turbulence
- Administer and coordinate emergency procedures or provide emergency care (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) when needed
- Respond to and provide clear and accurate directions (verbally or non-verbally) to passengers in the event of an emergency
- Make decisions to address issues keeping in line with Delta policies, procedures, and core values
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks
- Meet deadlines and manage unexpected changes in a time-sensitive and stressful environment
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
What You Need To Succeed (minimum Qualifications)
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Be at least 21 years of age by May 1, 2022
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Ability to obtain and keep current a passport and travel documents to freely enter and exit places where Delta flies
- Complete a pre-employment Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test, and comprehensive background check, including government-required fingerprint-based criminal history record check
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role which requires frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting (i.e., pushing/pulling beverage or food carts and lifting and opening emergency aircraft doors)
- Ability to sit in an assigned jump seat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened
- Ability to open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 60 pounds and use of a food/beverage cart requiring 32lbs of force when pushing or pulling
- Ability to retrieve and store items in the overhead bins which can be as high as 74″ from the floor
- Willingness to accept assignment to any Flight Attendant base after graduation from training, as dictated by the needs of the operation
- Must be willing to relocate to or commute (i.e. standby travel) to and from your assigned base location
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including dealing with scheduling changes on short-notice
- Must be willing to fly both International and Domestic routes
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What Will Give You a Competitive Edge (preferred Qualifications)
- 1 plus years of experience in jobs with responsibilities similar to those of a flight attendant
- Completion of a degree beyond high school or GED preferred
Flight attendant jobs hiring in Boston All Information
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various post.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and other Local language, will be an added advantage.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving attitude and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly online using apply button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Its very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Sector Job, Jobs Alert, Jobs, vacancy, New startups jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, latest jobs Notification, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online from home, Online jobs at Home, Full time Career jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate sector?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
1. You have financial security.
2. You get more perks and benefits like Affordable health insurance, Paid leave and all.
3. Often many offices all over the country or worldwide giving possibilities for relocation.
4. If you make a mess of things, apologies and get down to correcting it. You will have a better status.
5. You’ll learn how to handles distorted, skewed and grotesque situations with politeness. You’ll have no other option.
6. Resilience against staff fall-out due to illness, accidents, resignation or dismissal. In a small organization fall-out of one staff member can already drastically increase the workload of all the others.
7. Best salary in industry.
8. Attractive benefits and perks.
9. Structured organization and clear career path.
10. Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and There are more career development opportunities.
1. The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant and there’s more bureaucracy.
2. Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust and there’s less room to experiment.
3. There’s stiff competition .
4. Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay and there’s less transparency.