Website Air Canada
Air Canada Flight Attendants Jobs in Canada | one of the finest Company Air Canada just posted best Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. If you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right place. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company openings On Airlinesnewjobs.com World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
Every trip our customers take is special, and that starts and ends with attracting the best people to our team. We are growing with temporary positions open at our base in Toronto and Calgary.
It’s Important To Know That
Every trip is important. Air Canada Flight Attendants offer the care and class that Canadian hosts are renowned for.
Air travel can be stressful, and we can help. Air Canada Flight Attendants put themselves in our customers’ shoes, treating them with warmth, graciousness and dignity, offering them the most elevated and comfortable flying experience possible.
Air Canada Flight Attendants are ambassadors of Canada. As Canada’s flag bearing carrier, we’re proud to share our unique Canadian persona with the world and offer an experience as unique as our country.
We’re looking for Canadians who are:
Safety-minded first as an essential part of customer service excellence
Exude a warm and caring demeanor
Welcome all as a gracious host
Passionate about service excellence
Proudly represent Canada at home and around the world
Treat others with mutual respect
Listen well and is solution-oriented
Confident in speaking publicly
Respectful of the importance of the rules and regulations in our industry and at Air Canada
Prepared to wear our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming
At least 18 years of age.
Holding a valid Canadian Passport that allows travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
Available during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays) as a highly flexible work schedule is part of the job,
Healthy; Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role.
Conditions Of Employment
We are committed to ensuring our Flight Attendants receive the best training possible. You will participate in our 7-week, full-time, Air Canada Flight Attendant training program.
You are willing to relocate to our Canadian base in Toronto or Calgary.
As a certified Flight Attendant, the salary is $28.28/hour. Please note that training will be paid at a lower rate.
To ensure that you have the security clearance required by Transport Canada, we will undertake a criminal background check on all candidates.
Flight Attendants conduct safety-critical work and as such, Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role. Candidates will be subject to a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test and are expected to be free of any intoxicating substances.
Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
As Canada’s flag carrier, we’re proud to offer bilingual services. Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred. As Canada’s most international airline, we would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: French, Japanese, Italian, German, Hebrew, Greek, Hindi, Punjabi.
Diversity And Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada Flight Attendants Jobs in Canada All Information
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various post.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and other Local language, will be an added advantage.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving attitude and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly online using apply button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Its very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More: https://careers.aircanada.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Sector Job, Jobs Alert, Jobs, vacancy, New startups jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, latest jobs Notification, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online from home, Online jobs at Home, Full time Career jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate sector?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
1. You have financial security.
2. You get more perks and benefits like Affordable health insurance, Paid leave and all.
3. Often many offices all over the country or worldwide giving possibilities for relocation.
4. If you make a mess of things, apologies and get down to correcting it. You will have a better status.
5. You’ll learn how to handles distorted, skewed and grotesque situations with politeness. You’ll have no other option.
6. Resilience against staff fall-out due to illness, accidents, resignation or dismissal. In a small organization fall-out of one staff member can already drastically increase the workload of all the others.
7. Best salary in industry.
8. Attractive benefits and perks.
9. Structured organization and clear career path.
10. Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and There are more career development opportunities.
1. The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant and there’s more bureaucracy.
2. Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust and there’s less room to experiment.
3. There’s stiff competition .
4. Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay and there’s less transparency.
To apply for this job please visit airlinesnewjobs.com.