Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Warehouse Level II position’s primary function is to maximize the selection and loading process of Nestlé products by ensuring accurate orders, meeting set target rates per hour, and ensuring product integrity and quality standards are maintained throughout the loading process. The role is also responsible for using various inventory and tracking systems, as well as recognizing waste and adjusting execution accordingly.
3rd Shift: Tuesday – Saturday 11 pm – 7:30 am
Weekend Shift: Friday – Monday 11 pm – 9:30 am
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ability to perform all Warehouse Level I responsibilities.
- Safely operate a powered industrial truck (forklift) during work stream processes of order selecting and loading. Complete and maintain internal forklift certification process.
- Ability to utilize the Voice Activated Picking system. Accurately and efficiently load finished product onto delivery trucks while also maintaining accurate quality inspection forms.
- Prepare all required documentation to maintain the highest quality finished product for our customers.
- Maintain performance expectations with respect to key performance metrics and identify opportunities to improve distribution center operations.
- Must be able to recognize waste (wasted labor, time, moves, product, etc.) within the distribution center, adjust accordingly and aid with developing action plans to drive continues improvement.
- Learn inventory and tracking systems, including: IMREX (Wave Control, Replenishment, Stock Moves, Inventory adjustments) and SAP (Dock & Yard, Transportation Planning, D-note creation, etc.).
- Communicate directly with co-workers on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, and train new employees when applicable. Effective communication to operations and sales teams to maintain product flow and prevent distribution disruptions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must possess basic math and computer skills, including Microsoft Office Excel.
- Ability to work safely.
- Ability to read, write, understand and speak English.
- Experience using warehouse equipment, such as forklift, rider pallet jacks, bomber, etc.
- Pallet Jack certification.
- 2 or more years of warehouse experience preferred; Freezer/refrigerated environment a plus.
- Ability to effectively document product fills with accuracy.
- Maintain a safe operating record for powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to practice safe working habits at all times.
- Initiative: Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Energy: Maintains high activity/productivity level. Operates with sense of urgency, efficiency, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
- Stress Tolerance: Maintains stable and professional performance under pressure or opposition.
- Detail: Strives to understand the details. Balances, analyzes and takes appropriate action. Solid planning, detail oriented and organization skills.
- Communication: Presents ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across functional boundaries with the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and third party carriers. Ability to influence others.