Ramp Service Jobs in Phoenix | one of the finest Company United Airlines just posted best Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. If you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right place. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company openings On Airlinesnewjobs.com World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
Help us get United flights out on time, every time
Have you ever wanted to get up close to an Airbus or Boeing airplane? Are you an outdoors type who enjoys all kinds of weather? Do you like physical work that keeps you fit? You’re a great candidate for a role as a part-time Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler for United Airlines.
As part of our baggage handling team, you’ll be in constant motion as you take on many assignments like loading and unloading aircraft cargo, moving baggage to and from terminals, and receiving and dispatching aircraft. It’s a varied job that can be fun, tiring, rewarding and exhilarating, all at once.
Are you the right fit for this service?
- You will be working outside in all kinds of weather, as we don’t stop flying when it rains, snows or is too hot
- You must love physical activity, as you will be lifting as many as 100 items per flight, some weighing as much as 70 lbs
- You’ll need a commitment to safety at all times, including an attention to detail and your surroundings
- You should be committed to caring for bags as if they were your own (passengers can see you!) and providing excellent customer service for your fellow United employees
Many routes to success
- You will start by loading and unloading aircraft and placing baggage on belts
- We provide paid training, including 1 week of orientation, 1 week in the classroom and 1-3 weeks on the job
- Once you’ve got the basics, you can explore other duties such as de-icing, marshaling aircraft and driving a wide variety of mechanical equipment like cargo carts and conveyor belts
- Later, you can grow into a team lead, become a supervisor or manager, or join the team that moves our aircraft
- You’ll also have the ability to transfer to other locations within our amazing network
The ability to work any schedule or shift is crucial
- Since this is a union job based on seniority, you will be assigned your initial schedule to meet our needs at the airport
- You must be available for day and night shifts, weekends and holidays
- You will be required to work mandatory overtime, when necessary
- As you gain seniority, you can trade days with colleagues, pick up extra hours and have more control over your schedule
- Punctuality and reliability are essential – we’ve got flight schedules to meet!
The rewards for your efforts
- $15.03/hour, with yearly increases (as per the union contract)
- Medical benefits for part time (20 – 30 hours per week)
- Flight privileges: you and your family can fly anywhere in the world on stand-by
- Time off: you’ll always have two days off in a row and can earn vacation days based on length of service
*Sign On Bonus!
New applicants who are hired for a United Airlines Part Time Ramp Service Employee position at the Boston Logan International Airport will receive a $5,000 sign-on bonus upon successfully completing the following Payout Qualification Terms and Conditions:
- Must pass background check and all other pre-employment screenings.
- Must remain employed in good standing as a Ramp Service Employee in Boston for one year.
- Must be an active employee on payout day.
- Sign-on bonus will be issued in $1,000 increments at the end of month 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. If employees do not remain a UA employee in Boston for 12 months, they will be required to repay all $5,000.
A few additional requirements
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Ability to operate a computer to enter and retrieve data
- A valid state issued driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a background check, physical abilities test, hearing and vision tests, and drug screen
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances (FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs and U.S. Postal)
- Must NOT have lived outside of the United States in the past 5 years for any period longer than six months, excluding military duty or government-approved exceptions
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Ramp Service Jobs in Phoenix All Information
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various post.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and other Local language, will be an added advantage.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving attitude and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly online using apply button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Its very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Sector Job, Jobs Alert, Jobs, vacancy, New startups jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, latest jobs Notification, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online from home, Online jobs at Home, Full time Career jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate sector?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
1. You have financial security.
2. You get more perks and benefits like Affordable health insurance, Paid leave and all.
3. Often many offices all over the country or worldwide giving possibilities for relocation.
4. If you make a mess of things, apologies and get down to correcting it. You will have a better status.
5. You’ll learn how to handles distorted, skewed and grotesque situations with politeness. You’ll have no other option.
6. Resilience against staff fall-out due to illness, accidents, resignation or dismissal. In a small organization fall-out of one staff member can already drastically increase the workload of all the others.
7. Best salary in industry.
8. Attractive benefits and perks.
9. Structured organization and clear career path.
10. Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and There are more career development opportunities.
1. The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant and there’s more bureaucracy.
2. Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust and there’s less room to experiment.
3. There’s stiff competition .
4. Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay and there’s less transparency.