Social Media Manager Jobs in France | one of the finest Volotea Airlines just posted best Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. If you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right place. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company openings On Airlinesnewjobs.com World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
Are you a passionate about aviation?
Do you enjoy working in an international and fast-growing environment?
Join our team, we are waiting for you in our big family!!
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012 and currently we have 1750 employees in High season.
Our headquarters are in Barcelona, Spain. Our principal markets are France, Italy, Greece, Germany, and Spain. We have 18 operational bases: Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Genoa, Cagliari, Olbia, Alghero and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain. We have transported more than 35 million passengers in over ten years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Airbus A32X series.
We are currently looking for a proactive, passionate, and yet very responsible and rigorous person who wants to develop him/herself in this challenging environment as Social Media & Engagement Manager .
The Engagement Manager holds an integral role in the marketing team and across services at the organisation, leading the Social Channels’ vision and strategy and working hand-in-hand with the Marketing, Brand and Communications team to develop and carry out a diverse set of programs that encompass both Corporate and Consumer engagement through effective strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and roll-out Volotea’s Corporate and Consumer engagement strategy to support key commercial and organizational objectives, working closely with teams across the company to identify relevant channels to deliver the marketing/corporate narratives in markets.
- Work closely with the Content, Brand, Marketing and PR, to co-ordinate best practices in social media and engagement channels.
- Define and lead a yearly engagement plan with measurable objectives.
- Co-ordinate internal and external strategic partners.
- Liaise with communications agencies in different markets.
- Identify opportunities and stories that will help Volotea breakthrough in the category and beyond, driving engagement and positive brand perception.
- Build outstanding relationships with executive level managers and senior leadership across departments and with key external partners. Collaborate to advance agreed agendas, activities and milestones.
- Proactively widen the engagement ecosystem to help impact brand sentiment/reach/perception.
- Lead on social channels communications calendar & plan for each market, prioritizing activity and driving engagement throughout the year.
- Own KPIs and analytics and reporting of channels managed.
- Set annual investment priorities in partnership with Volotea’s Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional with significant experience driving engagement in social and digital channels, for leading consumer/travel brands, ideally within Europe. Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and proficient in English. French or Italian are a plus. Resourceful, self-starter and a collaborative team player who can build consensus and work in partnership with diverse teams in across the company and external stakeholders. Ability to take ownership of medium sized or large projects that support commercial needs with clear planning, activation, and evaluation. Must be able to manage workload peaks in a fast moving and changing environment where the ability to react is key. A will to be a brand champion, fostering collaboration and innovation among internal team members. Comfortable working within a matrix and influencing upwards.
Outstanding attention to detail is required in this role with very good organization skills and hands-on attitude.
Volotea is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit diverse candidates, as our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture by attracting, developing and engaging the best team of diverse people.
Social Media Manager Jobs in France All Information
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various post.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and other Local language, will be an added advantage.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving attitude and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly online using apply button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Its very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More: https://jobs.volotea.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Sector Job, Jobs Alert, Jobs, vacancy, New startups jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, latest jobs Notification, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online from home, Online jobs at Home, Full time Career jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate sector?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
1. You have financial security.
2. You get more perks and benefits like Affordable health insurance, Paid leave and all.
3. Often many offices all over the country or worldwide giving possibilities for relocation.
4. If you make a mess of things, apologies and get down to correcting it. You will have a better status.
5. You’ll learn how to handles distorted, skewed and grotesque situations with politeness. You’ll have no other option.
6. Resilience against staff fall-out due to illness, accidents, resignation or dismissal. In a small organization fall-out of one staff member can already drastically increase the workload of all the others.
7. Best salary in industry.
8. Attractive benefits and perks.
9. Structured organization and clear career path.
10. Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and There are more career development opportunities.
1. The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant and there’s more bureaucracy.
2. Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust and there’s less room to experiment.
3. There’s stiff competition .
4. Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay and there’s less transparency.