Stewardess Jobs in San Antonio | one of the finest Breeze Airways just posted best Recruitment Notifications for new job Seekers. If you looking for a job that fulfilled all your dreams, cheers! you got right place. This job best for your financial freedom and career growth. Apply To Massive Company openings On Airlinesnewjobs.com World’s No.1 Job Portal. Explore Company vacancies In Your Desired Locations Now!
As one of our most highly visible Team Members, Flight Attendants are responsible for the safety and comfort of our Guests and fellow Team Members; we expect them to welcome and accommodate Guests, mitigate high-stress situations, collaborate and problem solve with other Team Members, use good judgement, and just be…nice. We will rely on you to act as the face the Company by embracing Breeze’s Five Core Values – Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence.
If you are selected to become a Breeze Airways Flight Attendant, you will be given the opportunity to choose a Full Time or Part Time position prior to your offer.
Breeze Flight Attendant Full Time Details *
- Monthly Guarantee is 70 flying hours per month
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits start on 1st day of the month after start date
Breeze Flight Attendant Part Time Details *
- Monthly Guarantee is 37.50 flying hours per month
Additional Breeze Flight Attendant Details *
- Initial Issuance of Luggage and Uniform paid by Breeze
- Training is Paid
- Eligible for 401K Benefits after 90 days of employment
- Travel Benefits on Breeze Network begins after 30 days of employment
- Travel Benefits on Other Airlines start after six months of employment
Note: Breeze Airways scheduled services is currently on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday and some Saturdays from early morning to late into the evening
- Breeze also flies private charters 7 days per week with some overnight trips
- In early 2022, Breeze will begin flying 7 days a week, including overnight trips
- Current Breeze Base Locations are CHS, MSY, ORF, TPA – More coming in 2022
- Provide an exceptional Guest experience – warmly welcome Guests onto our aircraft, aide in seating assignments, luggage and garment stowage, or any additional information requested, while remaining present and available for further assistance
- Remain positive and be kind – our Guests should always feel valued and appreciated; be empathetic and act with humanity!
- Maintain a safe work environment for our Guests and Team Members
- Remain calm under pressure and mitigate high-stress situations
- Effectively communicate, collaborate, and show respect for other Team Members – we all perform our best when we work together!
- Stay approachable and accommodating by monitoring the cabin regularly
- Remain flexible – understand that schedules may change due to operational, weather-related, and other unforeseen delays
- Stay current and compliant with FAA regulations, company procedures, and training requirements
- Demonstrate personal responsibility – be punctual, timely, and proactive
- Uphold professional appearance and etiquette guidelines, both in and out of the cabin
- Willing to assist in other departments, if necessary
- Comfortable using, implementing, and explaining Breeze’s Inflight technology
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and beverages (including alcohol) while practicing highest hygiene standards
- Maintain cabin cleanliness and galley organizational standards, comfortable working in tight quarters
- Provide instruction, including emergency and evacuation procedures, to Guests
- Administer first-aid and medical care, if required, in the event of an emergency
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- Height Minimum – must be able to reach and remove emergency equipment from overhead bins without assistance
- Height Maximum – must be able to have adequate head clearance in the cabin
- Ability to sit and buckle into the E190, E195 and A220 Flight Attendant jumpseat seatbelt harness and lap belt
- Neat, well-groomed, and capable of making a positive impression – no visible tattoos or body piercings
- Must be serviced-oriented
- Adhere to highest possible hygiene standard as outlined by the CDC
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language; may be required to communicate safety instructions to Guests who may not speak English
- Ability to pass a vision and hearing test
- Ability to pass a ten-year work history review, criminal background check, and drug screening
- S. Citizenship or the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Ability to obtain a valid Passport prior to Flight Attendant Training
- Legal right to travel without restriction to/from the United States
- Ability to serve alcoholic beverages
- Willing to relocate based on the company’s operational needs if applicable
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours if needed
- Able to report for work in your assigned base for your assigned trips
- Able to work “Reserve Assignment” in your assigned base
- Self-starter, must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
***All Breeze Flight Attendants are required to have a Valid Passport, with a minimum of six (6) months remaining by June 1, 2022***
- Ability to perform assigned duties, including standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to read announcements clearly and competently, give emergency commands and communicate in the English Language
- Ability to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Ability to think independently while being a part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work independently as part of a team without direct supervision
- Physical abilities consistent with day-to-day operations and duties (e.g. lifting luggage, window exits, standard door operating procedures), including the ability to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to close overhead storage compartments with a maximum push/pull force of approximately fifty (50) pounds
- Assist disabled passengers during the flight into and out of the Inflight wheelchair, then transporting them as needed
- Ability to push/pull beverage and food carts on wheels up and down inclines with maximum force of approximately sixty (60) pounds
- Ability to perform all safety-related procedures
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission and be “Seriously Nice”!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skilled in handling difficult situations, problem solving, complaint resolution and conflict de-escalation
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Stewardess Jobs in San Antonio All Information
- Qualification Required: – Various degree’s for various post.
- Experience: – Fresher or Experienced both can apply.
- Salary: It’s Depends on your job designation.
- Language: Verbal & Written communication in English and other Local language, will be an added advantage.
- What Skills Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving attitude and decision making).
- How To Apply: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly online using apply button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Its very energetic.
::::: Best Helpful Video for this job:::::
—Watch Till End for Best Information—
For More: https://jobs.flybreeze.com/
Visitors Also Looking for: Private Sector Job, Jobs Alert, Jobs, vacancy, New startups jobs near me, startup jobs for freshers, Work From Home, Work From Home Job, government job vacancy, latest jobs Notification, Part-time Time Jobs, Earn money Online from home, Online jobs at Home, Full time Career jobs and many for.
What are the pros and cons of working in a corporate sector?
As you asked a general question, I’ll give a general answer. But please be aware that there are many specifics here that influence the real life attractiveness of any one job.
So, generally speaking –
1. You have financial security.
2. You get more perks and benefits like Affordable health insurance, Paid leave and all.
3. Often many offices all over the country or worldwide giving possibilities for relocation.
4. If you make a mess of things, apologies and get down to correcting it. You will have a better status.
5. You’ll learn how to handles distorted, skewed and grotesque situations with politeness. You’ll have no other option.
6. Resilience against staff fall-out due to illness, accidents, resignation or dismissal. In a small organization fall-out of one staff member can already drastically increase the workload of all the others.
7. Best salary in industry.
8. Attractive benefits and perks.
9. Structured organization and clear career path.
10. Potential to learn from the corporation’s experience and There are more career development opportunities.
1. The corporation is so big, your contribution seems insignificant and there’s more bureaucracy.
2. Any employee is dispensable, you are just another speck of dust and there’s less room to experiment.
3. There’s stiff competition .
4. Many smaller companies shy away from hiring ex – employees of big corporations, fearing they cannot match the pay and there’s less transparency.