At Vivian Health, we’re transforming hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before.
Vivian Health’s mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
We are looking for a Team Lead for our Account Executives that will help us with our mission to empower healthcare professionals to find their dream job. This position is remote.
You are an entrepreneurial account executive able to execute Vivian’s existing staffing agency sales strategy and support expansion into new industry segments. You will be responsible for prioritizing your targets, engaging senior-level executives, and coordinating internal resources to sign new customers. You must be able to help customers quantify their recruiting model shortcomings and position the Vivian solution to deliver business value. Expertise in healthcare or healthcare recruitment helpful but not required.
The Lead Account Executive will also, under the direction of the Director of Sales, help spearhead new sales initiatives in emerging agency-related segments, and provide guidance to team members as these segments grow. Additionally, this individual will help track and document progress on the team’s sales opportunities in Salesforce and Lattice or a similar goal-tracking platform.
Vivian Health is a rapidly growing disruptor in healthcare. Our sales team is responsible for helping us to develop and grow new relationships. The Agency sales team is focused on acquiring staffing agency customers across all types of clinical roles and care settings, and is the marketplace leader in the travel nursing and travel allied segments. Our organization is cross functional so we work closely with product, operations, and other divisions in the company.
THE REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS software or services sales in the healthcare industry
- Strong Pipeline Generation Skills
- Proven ability to hit the ground running with a high growth mindset
- Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Driven to learn quickly and develop a leadership brand within our business
THE NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with HR technology such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions
At Vivian Health, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including:
- Flexible Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pet Insurance
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.